The 2015 Winter EYOF will take place in Vorarlberg/Liechtenstein (AUT/LIE) between 24 and 31 January 2015. This is the first time in the long history of the EYOF that the Festival is being organised by two countries.
The heart of the Festival will be located in Austria, in the Montafon valley and the two neighbouring towns Schruns and Tschagguns.
There will be eight sports on the programme of the 2015 Winter EYOF, in the following sports venues:
- Alpine Skiing in Malbun (LIE) and St. Gallenkirch-Garfrescha (AUT)
- Biathlon in Seefeld (AUT)
- Cross Country in Steg (LIE)
- Figure Skating in Dornbirn (AUT)
- Ice Hockey in Tschagguns (AUT)
- Nordic Combined in Gaschurn (AUT)
- Ski Jumping in Tschagguns (AUT)
- Snowboarding in Schruns / Hochjoch (AUT)
The NOC delegations will lodged at hotels in the Montafon valley.
The Medal Ceremonies will take place at Kirchplatz in Schruns.
For more information please see: